Susan Philipsz has won this year’s Turner Prize. Philipsz is the first person in the history of the award (and only the fourth woman!) to have sculpted her prizewinning work in sound—indeed from the sound of her own voice singing a Scottish lament over the black waters of the Clyde in her hometown, Glasgow. For more information, please click here.
- An oldie (!) but a goodie: fb.me/1mKf1bigN 4 months ago
- working wThis #GivingTuesday support Techne, founded by our friend and board member, Suzanne! Six years ago,... fb.me/tbsLYQGz 5 months ago
- Thank you, Pauline Oliveros for the bridges that you have built. This quiet Sunday, we are listening to Pauline's... fb.me/1964yFX7A 5 months ago
- #PERSPECTIVE: "Like repeating a prayer every day without understanding it's meaning." - reflections on #anthems... fb.me/4wqgDixgU 6 months ago
- RECOMMENDED: Screening of Sonic Sea at White Box tomorrow. fb.me/8arSS9YqU 7 months ago
- The School of the Art Institute of Chicago is hiring a full-time faculty position in Sound! fb.me/11ppoITI8 8 months ago