Susan Philipsz has won this year’s Turner Prize. Philipsz is the first person in the history of the award (and only the fourth woman!) to have sculpted her prizewinning work in sound—indeed from the sound of her own voice singing a Scottish lament over the black waters of the Clyde in her hometown, Glasgow. For more information, please click here.
- Podcast with Kamal Swaroop talking about Om-Dar-B-Dar on "Anything but Bollywood" podcast. 6 days ago
- Natasha Barrett returns to New York, and adventures in high-density speaker arrays: fb.me/22kjn4zmm 1 month ago
- Four years ago today! Nice memory before our organizational retreat this weekend, as we plan the next steps for... fb.me/91WL9rJQ4 1 month ago
- For Australian audiophiles: an extraordinary lecture and performance by Michel Chion. Send us a recording! fb.me/17KiMvVpp 1 month ago
- An oldie (!) but a goodie: fb.me/1mKf1bigN 8 months ago
- working wThis #GivingTuesday support Techne, founded by our friend and board member, Suzanne! Six years ago,... fb.me/tbsLYQGz 8 months ago