Susan Philipsz has won this year’s Turner Prize. Philipsz is the first person in the history of the award (and only the fourth woman!) to have sculpted her prizewinning work in sound—indeed from the sound of her own voice singing a Scottish lament over the black waters of the Clyde in her hometown, Glasgow. For more information, please click here.
- Attention sound artists! New prize for emerging new media artists announced: artforum.com/news/nova-priz… 1 month ago
- Last minute posting for a great event today! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- RECOMMENDED: Test Bed - A Modern Abaton at The New School Arnold and Sheila Aronson Galleries through Saturday.... fb.me/6HlqUtG3w 4 months ago
- Want to talk to us about the future of ((audience))? Schedule a meeting with Alexis, now through April. Via... fb.me/KYq5jQld 5 months ago
- fb.me/2Ami4Pbbe 6 months ago
- Happy New Year! https://t.co/OvEpUvNZ2l 6 months ago