Susan Philipsz has won this year’s Turner Prize. Philipsz is the first person in the history of the award (and only the fourth woman!) to have sculpted her prizewinning work in sound—indeed from the sound of her own voice singing a Scottish lament over the black waters of the Clyde in her hometown, Glasgow. For more information, please click here.
- RECOMMENDED: Test Bed - A Modern Abaton at The New School Arnold and Sheila Aronson Galleries through Saturday.... fb.me/6HlqUtG3w 1 week ago
- Want to talk to us about the future of ((audience))? Schedule a meeting with Alexis, now through April. Via... fb.me/KYq5jQld 1 month ago
- fb.me/2Ami4Pbbe 2 months ago
- Happy New Year! https://t.co/OvEpUvNZ2l 2 months ago
- It's been wonderful reading the first round of responses to our questionnaire! So glad to know that... fb.me/2f1zfZnGD 4 months ago
- Attention ARTISTS that we have worked with: ((audience)) will re-emerge next year after a long hiatus with a... fb.me/PRZwjnF5 5 months ago