Susan Philipsz has won this year’s Turner Prize. Philipsz is the first person in the history of the award (and only the fourth woman!) to have sculpted her prizewinning work in sound—indeed from the sound of her own voice singing a Scottish lament over the black waters of the Clyde in her hometown, Glasgow. For more information, please click here.
- It's been wonderful reading the first round of responses to our questionnaire! So glad to know that... fb.me/2f1zfZnGD 3 weeks ago
- Attention ARTISTS that we have worked with: ((audience)) will re-emerge next year after a long hiatus with a... fb.me/PRZwjnF5 1 month ago
- RECOMMENDATION: Our Board Member, Suzanne Thorpe, will present her "performance and meditation" Resonance &... fb.me/75gZAGl6d 1 month ago
- Podcast with Kamal Swaroop talking about Om-Dar-B-Dar on "Anything but Bollywood" podcast. 3 months ago
- Natasha Barrett returns to New York, and adventures in high-density speaker arrays: fb.me/22kjn4zmm 4 months ago
- Four years ago today! Nice memory before our organizational retreat this weekend, as we plan the next steps for... fb.me/91WL9rJQ4 4 months ago